Tired of unsightly veins? Turn to Deak Vein NJ Clinic for help. We offer noninvasive varicose veins treatment in Essex County, NJ.
What Vein Issues Do You Suffer From?
Many people have veins that are not only unsightly but can be detrimental to your health. For example, you might have issues with your:
- Varicose veins: These are often swollen or stretched veins, looking like rope on your skin. They happen because of blood pooling in the leg. These veins can enlarge and make your legs feel fatigued, swollen, heavy, achy, restless, cramped, or itchy. They might also cause rashes, inflammation, and bleeding.
- Reticular veins: These veins are smaller and can expand under pressure. They can be unsightly.
- Spider veins: These are often small red, blue, or purple and are enlarged capillaries. They sometimes rise on the skin and can cause leg pain, cramping, restlessness, or itching.
Whether you have these vein issues from genetic, hormone, medication, age, injury, or weight-related problems, we can help.
How Can We Help?
We offer a variety of vein treatments. We offer:
- Endovenous chemical ablation: Polidocanol foam is administered in a retrograde fashion to treat your varicose veins from a single injection site.
- Endovenous laser ablation: This treatment is minimally invasive and closes the saphenous vein. It is fast and doesn’t require any downtime.
- Sclerotherapy: This treatment helps with both spider and varicose veins. We inject a medicine that irritates the vein’s lining, which leads to the vein closing. Circulation is restored, but you might require several sessions and experience mild bruising.
- Ambulatory phlebotomy: This procedure removes veins through a tiny incision. This is a varicose vein treatment and leaves no scarring.
Whether you have questions or want to schedule your noninvasive treatment of varicose veins, please call us at (877) 265-8346 or fill out our contact form.